I've always had an interest about "Blogging", but have always lacked the motivation to "try it out"....Today, sharing a day off with my wife Janet....she joined the Blog world on the other end of our couch....she seemed honestly energized...and, of course....I wanted to enjoy it with her. So...."it's her fault"...nawwwww....not really....I just needed her excitement to push me across the line. I've always been an expressive person....so, I'm sure this will be something I can work with.
Actually, I often spend a lot of my time "working" and this activity is not "work related" so, it's gonna push me to do something NOT related to what I do when I get paid.
So....now the journey begins on March 12th, 2010....let the Bloggin' begin

Welcome to the Blog. I'm so glad that you are with me and we can do this together. I hope we will meet new people and also inspire someone along the way. I love You. Janet
ReplyDelete