Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back to the Grind-Hi Ho Hi Ho...it's Back to Work We Go

Well....it was back to work today.....slidding back into the saddle, before long it didn't feel like I had been away. The day was a busy one ...trying to catch up on the missing days and grab hold of the emails trickling in all day. 

The nice thing about having a long weekend, is that it causes a "short work week"...so, by end of tomorrow we're already at the 'half-way' point.

Tonight we enjoyed the BBQ burgers cooked last night and then had a relaxing evening....Janet had a sinus headache coming home tonight, so she rested until her Nana called for a "phone visit". Nana is really getting excited about Janet's two week visit which starts next Wednesday.

Tonight I started my Blog Page called "A Father's Legacy" ...this was based on a book that Janet bought for me at our first "Father's day" (2006)...it is a book of questions for Father's to answer to give a collection of memories and history that the kids can read and enjoy. I actually have been waiting to start this and tonight I decided was the time to do that.

It's been a good day....God is so faithful.....always always working in and through our lives if we are open to it. God is willing to help us change and grow....he only needs our permission and willingness. God....I am open and willing to see your love and life work in and through me for your Glory.AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment