Monday, March 15, 2010

First BBQ of 2010

Today Janet and I enjoyed another "Day Off" together.....it was a cloudy morning, but later in the day the sun finally poked through the clouds for a few hours.

We walked over the grocery store mid-afternoon to buy some fruit and veggies for the week and then came back to enjoy the rest of the day together.

The highlight of the day was being able to fire up the BBQ for our first grilled supper....YummmYummm.....love bbqing !!! We enjoyed burgers tonight and watched a bit of TV together while I filed this years income tax returns.

Tomorrow is "Back to work" but it sure was nice to have a long weekend off and now we have a short work week to boot.

Time to hit the sack so I've got the energy to catch up to my co-workers....not too worried, cuz some of them move at about half my speed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment