As I return back to my blog site.....I'm amazed how much time has passed by.....WOW. Does it ever slow down??
Life has been busy -- Lots of stuff happening at work - with Physical Inventory on the horizon and a trip to Saskatoon to help out.
Amidst all the busyness....I am Thankful !!! It's funny - Thankfulness is something we all remember our parents coaxing us to "do" -- "say Thank YOU!!!" We'd spit out the word to avoid further pressures and knowing we would be restrained until we did. But, I think Thankfulness is a "KEY" to enjoying life to it's fullness. When we lack Thankfulness-it's replaced with a range of possibilities....Discouragement, Discontentment, Disappointment....those three "D's" spell "Discouragement" and Despair (I think I'm on a roll??)
I heard it said once.....if you are lacking "Thankfulness".....look around closely, and you likely can see somebody who has "less" than you....and you just might realize things are not so bad and regain some "Thankfulness" in your Journey of Life.
I always remember the verse "In Everything Give Thanks, for this is the Will of God concerning You"
(1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
That's a tough verse to walk without God's help.....but, I can confess that keeping "Thankful" is a KEY to happiness. God help me to keep Thankful in all circumstances. AMEN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you for reminding us of this simple but vital concept. I appreciate your gift to encourage and find that you speak the things that need to be spoken just at the right time. You are such a blessing. Your Best Friend, Janet
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your thoughts immensely . . . . pondered in my heart the same train of thought and it sits comfortably with me and my heart . . . . could it be a "common thread" in us. . . . God-given, God-planted? I am grateful . . . . none-the-less, keep SHARING, keep expounding on the BEAUTY and LIFE you see, brother. Your sis, Brenda
ReplyDelete